More info

Home and contents insurance in Spain

You want to take out building and contents insurance for your home in Spain?
Our experts will find the most suitable individual insurance solution for you, which -according to your needs- can include the following cover.

Request quote

Please fill out the following form for your free quotation, our experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Details of the object






Object protection

Insured capital

Desired start of insurance

Personal data

How did you hear about us?


Insurance options

  • Insurance for building damage
  • cover in case of natural disasters and natural hazards
    • Fire, landslide, lightning
    • Flooding
    • Storm and hail damages
    • Subsidence
  • Cover against damages on contents and building caused by third parties, e.g.
    • Burglary, theft and robbery
    • Vandalism
    • Fire extinguishing
  • Insurance of damages on building and contents caused by
    • Tab water
    • Power surge
    • Glass breakage
  • Further:
    • Aesthetic restoration
    • Repairs
    • General liability

Our service

  • Free quotation within 24 hours
  • As an insurance broker we are looking for the best deal for you with our National and International Insurance Companies.
  • Policy documents in your language
  • Direct insurance, no increased premiums



Protection from natural disasters

Storm damage or damage due to natural disasters are the most common causes of damages at the house and should therefore be covered in any case of a building and contents insurance in Spain. Especially holiday-home owners, who travel between Spain and the UK back and forth are worrying in the absence of an impending natural disaster that might leave severe damage to the property. A good building and contents insurance in Spain cannot take these concerns away, but will give you peace of mind in case of damages caused by lightning, fire, storm, rain, hail or earthquake, are covered.

All-round protection with our home insurance package

Göring Insurance knows the concerns of property owners in Spain and offers insurance for buildings and household items incl. general liability. This insurance also provides coverage against burglary, theft, robbery, vandalism, and a comprehensive personal liability insurance as home-owner and family head, which also includes your pets.

Göring Insurance: Your expert for building and contents insurance in Spain

We have specialized in insurance in Spain focusing on expat-property owners or long term renters in Spain who want to know well insured themselves and their property. Competence, good service and a fair and comprehensive advice are a matter of course. Please request online your personal quotation.