Motor Insurance in Spain

You want to take out motor insurance for your spanish registered car in Spain?
Our experts will find the most suitable insurance for you.

Request quote

Please fill out the following form for your free quotation, our experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Details of the vehicle


No-claims bonus


Desired start of insurance

Personal data

How did you hear about us?


Insurance options

The motor insurance – according to your needs – include the following covers:

  • Third party only
  • Third party, fire, theft
  • Fully comprehensive
  • We take into consideration your UK-no-claims-bonus
  • 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Policy in your language
  • We process your claim quickly and efficiently

Questions & Answers

Will my no-claims bonus be taken into account?

Yes, we will take over your full no-claims bonus from any EU country and Switzerland.

What risks are covered?

Liability insurance package

  • Liability insurance against third party property damage and personal injury up to 50 million euros
  • Legal expenses insurance
  • Driver’s accident insurance
  • Travel insurance (towing costs)

Additional insurance options

  • Liability insurance package + fire, glass, theft
  • Liability insurance package + comprehensive insurance with or without excess

Do I need partial or comprehensive cover?

In contrast to motor vehicle liability, partial and fully comprehensive cover are not required by law. Nevertheless, both insurances are recommendable. The partial cover insurance pays for damage to your own vehicle. This includes fire, theft and glass breakage.

Comprehensive insurance pays for damage to your own car caused by an accident you caused yourself or damage caused by vandalism (scratches), uninsured parties involved in an accident or a hit-and-run driver. Comprehensive cover is recommended for new vehicles. How long the fully comprehensive cover lasts is a question of personal risk tolerance. If you get out early, you save on insurance costs. But unexpected things often happen…

Who is my contact person in the event of damage?

We, through our own claims department. Our German employees will settle the
the damage for you quickly and without any problems.

Who is allowed to drive the car?

As a rule, anyone over 25 years of age and with more than 2 years of valid driving licence.

Our service

  • Free quotation within 24 hours
  • As Insurance Broker we are looking for the best deal for you with our National and International Insurance Companies.
  • Policy documents in your language
  • Direct insurance, no increased premiums